Safeguard for Agricultural Varieties in Europe
The quarterly electronic information service of the SAVE Foundation
Dear Friends of SAVE Foundation and Colleagues
We are happy to present the SAVE eNews 4/2018 available on www.save-foundation.net.
The topics of the current edition:
- Italian Pigs: Stories of gone Breeds
- BEVOG / NUVOG: Description and use of Fruit genetic Resources in Switzerland
- A new Age begins for Gene Banks
- The Levend Erfgoedhoflabel;
- International Pomologist Meeting 2018 in Mayrhofen, Tirol
- Mutagenesis is genetic modification of organisms (GMO)
- CAP 2020 Reform Plans harshly criticized
- UN Decade of Family Farming
- Consultation: The Earth Map Project (2019-2028)
- And this too: Walnuts as bringers of Luck
SAVE Foundation wishes you happy end of year holidays and a good start into 2019!
We are happy if you stay with us in the New Year!
Thank you very much for your interest!
Your SAVE Foundation Team